From: mb1941@bellsouth.net
paul conrad,
why do you need to belittle others to feel good about yourself ? are you angry and insecure ?
Hey Buddy Burch you have not been paying attention and have been taking something "personally" tsk tsk...I don't belittle anyone..I beBIG everyone..YOU as you know have been known world wide for several years thru my NET cast on the "udder" side... as THE BUDDY CHRIST...the whispers of the BURCHES has been applied to you and your wife..Li'L..the Li'L Woman...this reference to you draws people to DOGMA..the movie where Geo. Carlin plays a Cardinal...and presents THE BUDDY CHRIST...a smiling laughing statue that captures the Resurrection spirit rather than that eternal "hanging on the Cross" death grip scene....more a "Life DURING death" to add to a "Life AFTER death"...again THE BUDDY CHRIST is the little statuette in the follwing movie starring Jay and Silent Bob by the filmmaler Kevin Smith....in Jay and Silent Bob Strike back Geo. Carlin is hitching a ride and giving truck drivers blow jobs and Carrie Fischer is a nun who picks up Jay and Silent Bob...I adjust the old Catholic DOGMA and the word of the NEW TESTAMENT which I call the NEW TESTICLE to make sure shallow political thinking like yours is jerked into more interesting religious and heart warming think tanking..."I will make you Fishers of men" says Jesus..."I" says Biff who rose to second the first coming says,"I will make you CARRIE FISCHERS of men." This makes you laugh and reconsider how WOMEN play an active role in the Second Coming where they're hardly present in the FIRST..in fact Mel Gibson knocked Magdalene completely OUT of The Passion of the CHRIST...I won't be knocking your wife, the Li"l Woman out of this movie.this INternet Silver Screen "Glass Chamber for jews" phenomenon,,,she will have a more featured place than even MAGDALENE in the First Coming as that fabulous Coon Asss giving that coon asss in the second pew of St. Genvieve;s Church in Slidell each Sunday right after Mass.....I know what you like, oh Buddy Christ and I know what "the people" like...MAH PEOPLE...vulgar people..poeple who think there is MORE to the LAD (L.A.D. life and death)... than just Here come the Gentle People one of my great songs (great on the nerves)... which you can see on Youtube...a Smothers Bros hit yada yada...the key line there is "The Prince of Peace has come"...that's me..getting across the principles of peace framed in terms of hurricanes which we all suffer and drink...."Be at Peace..Buddy...and plum war out..." The eye in the center..the strong winds surrounding the eye....I have caught you being stupid and shallow in rooting for McCain and proferring a " patriotism" by waving the flag because deep down you hate nnggrrz and are desperately afraid...anyone who waves the flag is a "flaggot"...I tear that jingo schitt to shredded strips and raise the red and white part of it to Heaven against the BLUES for my "take up thy t-shirt and follow me"..re-thinking the "family" and ramming it down the throat of album covers everywhere as on Uncle Jesus and Auntie Christ and it ain;t personal, Buddy....I squeeze between the belittling and beBIG people..but that's a NEW thought and you don;t take to NEW THOUGHTS readily or at all..you laugh and....I have found a way to kick your asss thru the world wide web and :"GET" to you so that you have gone over and over in your brain why I talk the way I do...did you think I was kidding 40 years ago singing THE PRINC OF PEACE HAS COME ?...did you think I was making fun of Jesus..or giving people a new way to think about the Resurretion...be always at peace and plum war out..you are fighting at every moment...everyone is...but the flag you are defending needs to be torn into the red and white against the blues to lead people to the BUDDY CHRIST and the LI'L Woman thru the BIFF to their brains and to Air Brains... the characters surroounding me are special and MORE so-o-o-o spatiall than even those who surrounded the FIRST COMING spirit...the peters and pauls.....and when Jesus laid it on 'em he just put it flat out....stop what you're doing..stop followin who you're following and follow me...did you think it was going to be otherwise in the 2nd Coming? There's no CROSS for you to bear ...just a a chip, a splinter of wood..a THORN..for New Wedge Music und Kultur...carry only a CHIP on your shoulder...don't take sides...unless you're discussing The Saints then it's o.k.; cuz suffering is to be found there ....know that it's ONE world..one planet....one ISLAM which in the YOU-nifying brain-cell is more CINGULAR whereas Christianity is more T-MOBILE....and it's not personal..it's electrical..it had to be called "personal" two thousand years ago cuz the Christ spirit didn;t have a laptop and couldn't play piano worth a schitt....plus couldn;'t text message...and didn;t want to return calls but had to..kids today don;t want to return calls and they don;t HAVE to thanks to text messaging....see.Buddy, your problem is being ICONstipated and having way-y-y-y too set ideas so I am needed as Public ENEMA number one...it's hard for you to change so you send out this hate mail about Obama having a family tree that's AFRICAN and I find that so odious and evil that I want to run with it and not resist it...I want to say.."I knew his family..his siter had big lips...his great great grandfather was King of Zulu..he lived out in Kenner/Kenya dig it?"...His name was "Gimme a Ba-RAKE Ozama"..he was the King of Zulu and wanted to eat me ..he thought I was a Lutheran..." If I am given the grace to slap the schitt out of you for sending that hate mail out...don;t take it personally...just go watch out for your wife...me heap big nnggrr done dam gwine cum ...Paul Williams will take care of all beLITTLEing parts......with YOU on the planet ...with your flag waving red white and blue jingo gringo bullschitt and putting down (belittling) the other side I feel VER-R-RY insecure....so I lash out with White Lightning (The NETsee Party)... and Elmer Fudd is with me...he guides me.."Biff, " he says..."you're doing the wight thing...and a hard reign's already fallen...now I AM surmisin' it's a SOFT REIGN'S a'risin'.....but who knows...if she's got her own tellin'...no tellin'''...and who believes HE roes.... protecting the prostitutes with his Guardin' Ho's....ya'll a Li'l Wayne's a'gonna fall...."."
No comments:
Post a Comment