Saturday, September 20, 2008

Teen Chic...walking on A.I.G. Shills

The Teen Theatre presents..."Teen Chic" Freya is sixteen. Her name sounds like "Fry'er" with a sudden accent. Out of the frying pan into the FREYA ..I explain to her mother,my VYFE..not wife,VYFE as she is German and once told me, "The reason God vanted the Germans to kill the jews is they were alvays wandering around..they never had no home." Wandering around from woman to woman going out only with MANIZERS as I am...I saw the mother as old and dried up ("Biff, my labia is hanging down to me neice...") and her daughter as young and fresh ,virgin and pure. Staring at pictures in a Penthouse her mother gave me Freya asked, "Vas ist dis?""That is a *****..." Susanna her mother translated..."Oh," said Freya, "I wouldn;t want one of THOSE in my vagina..." That turned me on and I sneered with lust to write it down so that my grand daughter, Emma Rose age seven may have something to read when she's forty........no teen age girl in America had ever said that about *****es and vaginas at least where I could hear it although once a seven year old said, "You're a mothuh*****in' tease and a two balled bitsch." "Biff..you ready to settle down and have some little chocolate drops" said my black girlfriend Desiree Taylor ( a Pantherette). None of my women know about the financial crush..the sub-prime mortgage loan yada blah yada...they just know stuff about pusssyyyy....and ruling finances through "pursey power" to the point where I have to round up the boys and rule through posse power....instructing them that "Womans' Lib" (Feminism) is passe and rules only through "pah-say" power...(Ancient HERstory...period !)...and then Freya whispers "*****" and "vagina" and I meltdown on this climax of the virgin (Virgo) before the Fall begins Monday when mah head feels bad but it's worth it for the time that I had....Freya's sixteen year old voice is so-o-o-o tender...her halting wording tends to flutter. She closes sentences trying out her "english" on me....... "Ooh...I would not like one of those in my-eye-eye-eye ...va-jye-jye-jye-nuh-nuh-nuh..." I am prepared to explain World Politics to Susanna, my VYFE und Freya... "See,Susanna, the elephant is the symbol of the Republicans. The elephant lives a long time and has a real long memory....and that's why the Republicans nominated McCain...He was CAGED up in the Viet Cong Bros. Burn'em and BULLY Circus and the rich who control what you hear and see ( the media) have chosen a CAGED BEAST to run for President....Five years in a cage..repeat that over and over and over again...and that helps the American people to know that THEY,TOO can burst the bonds of their captivity and run for the "Last great white whale almost extinct...Moby Dickless..")..the great white hip-hop yada...Yo Ho ).... The rich among the Democrats have chosen a ngggghhhh which you can't talk about out loud or you'll be called racist...plus most of the world is...as Ice Cube puts it in Three Kings ",,,,sand niggghuz and Dune Kooonz" and so it'll quiet the Muslims if Obama's elected and they probably won;t be inclined as much to blow you up waiting for the bus.....it's like a bad sigh! semper fi movie to me and I slip from Dune Kooonz to Dean Koontz readily..... So the rich who offer you two colorful figureheads for your theatrical enjoyment are going to CHARGE you for their efforts...it you don;t pay they'll CRASH...Walden walled in Wall St...and you won;t get any more figureheads to chop off...and you will be taken over by a military dictatorship...who will ram it up harrass instead of choosing her to run for VICE ("Something in the way she MOOSE!) I being the heir to the FRINGE REVOLUTION upon U.S. feel like "Rose-Be-HEIR"...Robespierre burning the be-wiggled Christian in some Reign of TAROT...the Twin Towers fallen...the last day of the Virgin...Lo! How the mighty have fallen Hi ! How the lowly have risen...!...out of the frying pan..into the Freya..the Hero Myth young NERO..showing so-o-o-o much promise ( he was in plays...) only to become the incendiary burning the NET to impress the fishy with hi's'kills...call me a lyre..and get "Near-Rose"....he walks on A.I.G. SHILLS... Dear Susanna und Freya....your Enhlish word for today is "shill".....a shill is a gambler who makes a purchase or bet to encourage onlookers to buy or bet...YOU are an onlooker...bet on it....'bye...whoops ! There goes my cell.....

No comments: