Sunday, September 14, 2008

Snow White NOIR..Sarah Pale-in comparison

The Whole World Is Listening Theatre presents.."Biff Rose's Polly-Ticking"

Sarah Palin says,"DON'T second guess Israel!" Charles Gibson of CBS second guesses Sarah Palin and re-phrases the question "What should America do if Israel attacks Iran?"
"Don't second guess Israel..." Again and again Sarah Palin keeps saying the same goddam thing.."Don't second guess Israel...don't second guess Israel..."...I say,
" FIRST GUESS ISRAEL "...and don't let ANYBODY second guess you.; FIRST ...GUESS that Israel will call you "anti-semitic" if you second guess ANYTHING they DO..so-o-o-o-o fo starters follow BIFF ROSE and kill every goodam jew on the planet in the sho biz sense as in he really killed the audience...they'll love it ! Such audacity...and kill every goddam ZIONIST in the PHYSICAL sense by following Randy Newman's "It's Lonely at the top" and "Let's drop the BIG ONE !" Combine that sentiment with Bobby D's 'I own the sixties ..who's going to argue with me" (Rolling Stone,Aug.06)...and pray that Israel drops the big one on Iran if Iran develops a nuclear capacity and then pray that Russia defends her ally, Iran by obliterating Israel ....America won't do anything...they're too fat'n'far away...plus they don't want to miss Sunday Night Football....the "American" jews will crouch and cower like belabored hounds beneath the master's lash to convince everyone they were REALLY Americans all along..like Women (after the "debacle" of "Feminism") took off their pants in a hurry because they were "young stuff" and their mothers' (old dried up kntz)..struggle for "independence" was B.S. plus too white and uptight when it come to dem naggin' nagguh bitsches.. just a'wadin' in der wangs ter makes a BIG SHOE fit up yo-asssss.... yada !!!!...awgiveittomegiveittonegiveittome.....
I have my lily white and pure seven year old grand daughter to protect from the ravages of the Jungle Beast..my four hundred pound black girlfriend..the most GLAM in L.A....Round Brown Sugar....the RAY of LIGHT I beam from my one good eye burns the CYST stuck up yo asss..and that's all the ray-cyst you will EVER need !!!....she told me ...Rounjd Brown Sugar told me while Emma and I were frolicking..she at age five..me at my usual one hundred and ninety seven.."Biff you gonna alose your sense of rhythm you keep phuckin; wit dem white bitsches..."
I am a universal poet/singer/songwriter and rebel against a Randy Newman saying 'I saw Lester Maddox on TV last night with some smart ass new york jew..." I say, "Who are YOU to call anybody ANYTHING let alone a smart assss new york jew you smart asssss HOLLYWOOD kikesucker ...?!" Justified as I am thusly in the eyes of the Almighty...the randy asssss hole goes on to great fame and fortune cuz jews publicize those who want to make monkey money for them and will make fun of themselves as money monkeys but if a UNIVERSAL poet calls the game on a Jewniversal Joker just as randy as hell... it will smack too much of Jesus turning the money changers over in the Temple and ...naughty naughty...fortunately the Communion wafer of the world wide web footed theatre walkin' on the waters of Katrina, Ike and Gustav..a rough menage a trois... abrogates any jewish reprisals ...reprisals against my Just Cause...and if anybody asks me why I do this..I answer "Just Cause...!" I couldn;t sing Round Brown Sugar's song to my then five year old grand daughter Emma Rose because she always runs to her mommy, "Mommy what does phuckin;' wit dem white bitsches mean?" And her "mommy" just stares at me..and if I have to explain what "phuckin;' with dem white bitsches means to the mommies of America then Islam deserves to win the Religious Wars."
Steve Espinola, my own private sleeze bag verminous New York jew said, "Aha! THAT'S where censorship begins.." He was flush off his triumphant appearance at the Sidewalk Cafe in Manhattan where the crowd sang a long with his latest hit "I've got a pimple on my cock".
I am a universal singer/songwriter...but I cannot sing that song to my five year old granddaughter Emma because she just runs to her mommy, "Mommy what does pimple on my cock mean?" And her mommy just stares at me....and if I have to explain to the mommies of America what "Pimple on my cock" means then Islam deserves to win the Religious Wars.....Espinola atoned somewhat from his "judgmental" attitude by defending me (Biff Rose) and yet again against the many detractors I have on my Wikipedia entry....fifty or sixty pages of stuff under Archives 1....Espinola finally lashed out and you can read it in Wiki, "THIS IS UNBERABLE!" said he," Biff Rose is NOT a racist. He says black pussy tastes better and I'm a jew and he's my friend and he calls me a Hebe !!!"
I will lead my seven year old granddaughter, Emma, to Steve's disclaimer when she's forty but for now I am hooking her up with a seven year old guy I know named PHIL...who's BLANK..or maybe JULES who is also seven and whose mom works the local coffeehouses looking for Dick...I do this all to hold together "The Family JULES"....and kill all the Muslims in the sho biz sense when it comes to the Religious Wars for control of pssseyy which some people think is dirty and would like not to think about it...so I think they must know that skanky ho', C.C. who's been working the Jackson Corridor between Lee Circle and Jackson Ave unless she's dead cuz she's so-o-o-o-..ya know...and these black guys beat her up all the time...and she comes to me..and it's no use having desire..she's too phucked up so I think...well what would Jesus use to clean this bitsch up....no words like "Go and sin no more" count here..just soap and water..and kind enough words..but strictures like...dammit, C.C. you've gotta..yada yada....maybe someday the children will sing along with the adults so we won't have to lean on the INFANT TREE all the time to fight our warz but THEY can join the ADULT TREE !!!
Sarah the mother of the race ain't black e-nuff for me..she's "Pale-in" face....my latest film is Snow White NOIR !

No comments: