Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Golden Coconut

The World Wide Web Literary Society presents..."The Golden Coconut"

What is it with these black ladies and their hats?
This isn't racism.
This is HATism.
I HAT people. I have a love/hat relationship with people....but that hat Aretha Franklin wore at the Inauguration looked like a flock of Canadian geese coming out the back end of a U.S. Airways jet liner.

I wonder if there'll ever be a white President again to sully ol' Jennifer Hudson's river of death and destruction? Desiree Rogers is the new Social Secretary for President Obama......she's too cute to escape the coming TABLOID revolution...
"Is there a Monica Lewinsky in the woodpile?"
Now that I have the American crowd hooked on sex and hats... it's time for a new feature...the Rake's Crisis Center....it's not about me or you..it's
"ABOUT FACE !"
The Young Wannabeez among us put on a "face"...a "mask"..they insist, "It's not about FACE..it's about FACEBOOK !" They do not talk to their mothers.They Text Message them...they've got the right idea to grasp how HITLER could get away with killing six million jews....don't talk to them....that would only give them the impression they EXST..
write down what you have to say in MEIN KAMPF.my book is called Mein Vacation at Summer Kampf....it is required reading for my course in MYTHAMATICS..the certitude of math with the fancy of myth.....Hitler started his myth with "Aryan Supremacy"....
Hitler gave white people a bad name....now it's up to me to restore their GOOD name by reminding them that there is only ONE race..the Helsinki Marathon..and that it is a race to the FINNISH for possession of the Garden of Sweden....WHITE GIRLS !!! And it is for ALL Ice Queens BifFROZE....and for all streetcars and Social Secretaries named "DESIREE" Biff rose...rose to the occasion of PRAISING Mary Magdalene the FIRST MEDIA WHORE for her announcing "HE ROSE.....I came to the tomb and he was gONE..like he said he would,..." Who knows...Enough women have raised me.....the Virgin Mary always drew attention to HERSELF....she is NOT the first Media whore but she is probably the LAST Media VIRGIN....
When I screwed up in a piano recital at age fourteen my mother said, "I have never been more embarrassed in all my life."
When Harry Belafonte hugged me on the ol' Tonight Show starring Johnny Carson my mother said, "Did you have to have that niga HUG you..?"
But now that I have entered the darky side (the darky side of Biff Rose) I urge Desiree Rogers...Barack Obama's new Social Secretary to give our brand new president a GOLDEN COCONUT....that's what queens of Zulu do at the Mardi Gras and Desiree Rogers was Queen of Zulu in 2000 the year I got my FIRST Golden Coconut....they handed them out that year because they were civilized...when I was twelve in 1949 I got hit in the head by a brown hairy coconut ....Louie Armstrong was King that year.... he didn't throw it... but they still had segregation..Louie went on later to land on the Moon and made everybody Neil.....

No comments: