Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Crowned with Laurel's
what's not to undretstand? I hear the word "inderstand" and I think..."Understand"...who told you you should "UNDERSTAND" anything...or anyone...UNDERSTANDINMG is SLAVERY..OVERstanding is MASTERY...it's enough if you can EVEN stand the World Wide Web Theatre from Maine to California...from the redwood forests to the Gulf Stream waters....fregzample...resting on my laurels or being crowned by laurels or gathering MOSS or the book ACT TWO by "what's his name" MOSS...HART...they're all a vast poem to my sensibility...and so it be with a fan letter from my Maine Man...and his wife who he said in a subsequent letter...was watching SMOTHERED a show on TV about how the Smothers Bros, got canned ..it was an eerie mortal synchronicity he and I opined....I as turning him onto the mystery of the TETRAGRAMMATON..the Holiest of Holiest in the jewish religion.the Unspoken Word for G-D..and how Tommy SMOTHERS "named" the company..Bill Cosby's company "Tetragrammaton" and Cosby produced me on his label..and now I announce to the world The 2nd Coming of Christ presents NIGABIFF and tie in the Unspoken with the UNSPEAKABLE...( are YOU prepared to advertise my album NIGABIFF? Are YOU prepared to shout it from the rooftops? why not? Are you afraid Desiree will slit your throat if you say "niga" out loud....don;t be afraid....the Unspolen Word for G-D is "NIGA" and I forbid anyone to use the phrase African American as it is PHONY and artificial and only for the rich and famous as a stop gap measure to try to elevate culturaly the backwards assss holes who aren't religious and bold like me'n'you...if we're gonna do away with the word "NIGA" and only say the "N" word then we're going to balance the ledger and do away with the Word...AFRICAN AMERICAN...takes too long to say..Black is cool..white is o.k. use the initials A.A. and know me as G-D the cheerleader of the world...six billion people in the grandstand..me saying "Gimme an A"..them saying "A"...me saying What's that spell?" Them saying "A"So from now on if you EVER hear ANYONE use the word African American...just stop, stand tall and ask like a super white Canadian, "A?...A?" and FORCE them to use the initials forever like the N word and NEVER say ****** or african american..remember..Jesus said "Father unto thy hands I commend my spirit" and I AM the Father and THESE hands are the ones that play the black and white keys to the kingdom of heaven and pianos and they will NEVER play the african American and Caucasian keys...never ..never...never....that's the MAINE thrust of my yada yada, warden...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment